Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Curl dosent in my c++ app dosent seem to be working in apache cgi

Curl dosent in my c++ app dosent seem to be working in apache cgi

dannyarcher@gmail.com

Hi just asking to see if any one knows i hve used abit of libcurl in
some classes and now used the classes to make a cgi app but the cgi
part seems to be dying under the cgi enviroment, does anyone know how
to remedy this? Thanks.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stefan_N=E4we?=

> Hi just asking to see if any one knows i hve used abit of libcurl in
> some classes and now used the classes to make a cgi app but the cgi
> part seems to be dying under the cgi enviroment, does anyone know how
> to remedy this? Thanks.

What was your question regarding the C++ language ?

Stefan
--
Stefan Naewe
naewe.s_AT_atlas_DOT_de

File Creation Problem with CGI Scripts in Apache cgi-bin (Fedora Core 3) BestFriend Perl Misc 2 08-21-2006 04:02 PM
Need help for COM working from .NET Web app, but not working from .NET EXE app JeffQ888 ASP .Net Web Controls 0 05-23-2006 03:38 PM
Cgi scripts in apache not working David Python 2 07-28-2005 11:45 PM
RMI dosent work!! flashback Java 1 02-18-2005 08:09 AM
Session_end dosent work! Metallica ASP .Net 1 09-21-2004 06:29 PM

Advertisments