Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C++ Program Execution

C++ Program Execution

Alexander.David.R@gmail.com

Hello,

I have been getting to know C and C++ alot lately and have come up with
the same problem with each program that I write. When I compile the
program, it comes out with no errors. I can solve those no problem
(usually just a misplaced semicolon) but when it comes to executing the
program to verify my program works correctly, after I input one or
sometimes two variables it closes the window that it is running in. I
have tried using both Visual Studio 2003 and Dev-C++ to compile and run
the programs and it does the same thing in each. Anyone have an ideas
as to why this is happening? I will include code for one that I am just
starting off writing in this post to help you see what is writen.
Thanks in advance for all help recieved.

David

// Code Start:
#include <iostream>

int main()