Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD from 1998

MCSD from 1998

Sunstride

Greetings,

I am looking into getting updated to the MCSD now (2005)
and I wonder what has changed since the 90s and if it is
ridiculously harder now for a system engineer / DBA guy
now rather than a programmer / developer that needs to know
C# or .NET

Eric

Sunstride wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am looking into getting updated to the MCSD now (2005)
> and I wonder what has changed since the 90s and if it is
> ridiculously harder now for a system engineer / DBA guy
> now rather than a programmer / developer that needs to know
> C# or .NET

It is harder now, but it's worth doing if you want to do .net
development.

If you don't need it, however, it'd be a heck of a lot of effort for
nothing!

Eric

>If you don't need it, however, it'd be a heck of a lot of effort for
>nothing!

rubbish, just think of the lapel pin!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

time computers circa 1998 fastmoggy Computer Support 3 10-04-2005 04:39 PM
The Jackal (1998) DTS vs non-DTS Aphelion DVD Video 2 04-07-2005 01:44 AM
MCSD from 1998 still valid ? lg MCSD 1 11-15-2004 10:13 PM
WTD MORTAL Mortal Kombat: Conquest" (1998) Tarek DVD Video 0 09-12-2004 03:57 PM
PCB VERIBEST 1998 - 2002 TEL4 tel2003@pathfinder.gr, tel2003@popmail.com, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr VHDL 0 09-30-2003 02:53 PM

Advertisments