Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Help me to choose !!!!

Help me to choose !!!!

=?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

Dear all,

I just pass my certification on XP (70-270) and now I need an advise to know
which certification way is better than an other.
personnaly I am a vb developper for 12 year and the reason for my XP MCP was
simply to the fact that today it is needed to get a good knowledge of the
operationg system you are developping on.

Now I was wondering if I should continue my certification on developement
area on better change for system.
I would not prefer to invest time on a certification that will have not much
demand on the market.

Does any one could help?

regards
serge
MCP

Emanuel Ceciu

Hello,

It depends a lot on your developing experience.
You can choose tracks for VB or C#.

Emanuel Ceciu

"serge calderara" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all,
>
> I just pass my certification on XP (70-270) and now I need an advise to
> know
> which certification way is better than an other.
> personnaly I am a vb developper for 12 year and the reason for my XP MCP
> was
> simply to the fact that today it is needed to get a good knowledge of the
> operationg system you are developping on.
>
> Now I was wondering if I should continue my certification on developement
> area on better change for system.
> I would not prefer to invest time on a certification that will have not
> much
> demand on the market.
>
> Does any one could help?
>
> regards
> serge
> MCP

Help me to choose ?? =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?= MCSD 2 09-02-2005 08:25 AM
Need help to choose my line =?Utf-8?B?UmFtZXNo?= Microsoft Certification 2 08-03-2005 09:32 PM
Need help to choose Revived Soul MCSE 25 05-24-2004 10:51 AM
Help me choose a on-line name? What's In A Name? Computer Support 54 07-27-2003 07:29 PM
Re: what Digital camera to choose Help ? JK Digital Photography 5 07-22-2003 12:03 AM

Advertisments