Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Graphic Library for 2D plot!

Graphic Library for 2D plot!

Hamburgpear

Hi Folks,

Do you know where I can download library for plotting 2D graph in visual
C++?

Thanks alot!

Hamburgpear

mlimber

Hamburgpear wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Do you know where I can download library for plotting 2D graph in visual
> C++?
>
> Thanks alot!
>
> Hamburgpear

Unless you are talking about plotting in text mode with iostreams,
that's a platform-specific question. Since this newsgroup is for
platform-independent discussion, you should ask in a newsgroup related
to your platform. See the FAQ for some suggestions.

Cheers! --M

Mike

Hamburgpear wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Do you know where I can download library for plotting 2D graph in visual
> C++?

Try OpenGL:
http://www.opengl.org/resources/faq/...g_started.html

graphic library GD Rose Perl Misc 1 03-06-2008 12:43 PM
Is it possible to mouseover a GRAPHIC . . . that launches another (freestanding) GRAPHIC (ie. when flash is _not_ available)? 50 SOMETHING GAL HTML 3 12-10-2006 01:10 AM
pls recommend a graphic library Jerry Fleming C Programming 5 09-27-2006 09:51 PM
Graphic Library vivekian C++ 4 12-01-2005 03:44 PM
[ANN] "G" - 2D graphic library Jacob Dreyer Java 0 08-02-2004 04:01 PM

Advertisments