Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > changing exams language in mcsd/mcad

changing exams language in mcsd/mcad

gnumi

hi guys, i can't find an answer to this stupid question in
the last two months posts: can i get an mscd(or mcad)
certification clearing, for instance, 70-305 and 70-316?
or i have to clear 70-305,70-306,70-310 or(exclusive )
70-315,70-316,70-320?
any real experience about that?

i'd like to clear both c# and vb exams to add value to my
certification....
please don't tell me why to do such a thing
i can write programs in so many different languages you
can't imagine
as i told u before i just want to add value

tia
gnumi

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Gnumi,

Yes, you can mix languages for an MCAD or MCSD certification. The exam
questions are much more about the .NET framework than the languages
themselves, although a potential employer may not know this.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"gnumi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:085201c4ea8b$36ae41c0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ...can i get an mscd(or mcad)
> certification clearing, for instance, 70-305 and 70-316?....

> i'd like to clear both c# and vb exams to add value to my
> certification....

> i can't find an answer to this stupid question

thought about checking the ms site?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

gnumi

r u kidding?
where do u think i'm coming from?
give me a link or please don't answer with a question to a
question.....
furthermore i asked for "real experiences" about that...
but maybe u can't read....

gnumi

thank u very much

>themselves, although a potential employer may not know

this.

you're right

>Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
>(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

i have to take a tour there

>>> i can't find an answer to this stupid question
>>
>>thought about checking the ms site?

>r u kidding?
>where do u think i'm coming from?

who knows.

>give me a link or please don't answer with a question to a
>question.....

which question?

>furthermore i asked for "real experiences" about that...
>but maybe u can't read....

really? real experiences about what? oh, exams you can take in order
to get an mcsd, wow real tricky stuff! what's next learning to dress
yourself or you feel up for the real hard subjects like, what's the
passing score for 70-305?

I pointed you to the ms site because it lists the exams you need in
order to achieve the <cough> highly acclaimed title of mcsd. i guess
it's a bit to tricky for you, still you should have no problem getting
certified, plenty of tools like you already have done so and will
continue to do so.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3