Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures

Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures

Rohit Wason

Has anyone come across this new exam? I have read an
overview and also a sample chapter from the book, but
looks like MS is deviating (a lot) from the Rational OOAD
way. Hate to see another war on "OOAD process" now.

Any comments?

Rohit Wason

....and for people who have cleared this exam, which is
better:

1) Cram 2 Book, or
2) The MS kit for 70-300?

TIA,
Rohit

Wei

Cram 2 Book

Eric

Rohit Wason wrote:

> Has anyone come across this new exam? I have read an
> overview and also a sample chapter from the book, but
> looks like MS is deviating (a lot) from the Rational OOAD
> way. Hate to see another war on "OOAD process" now.
>
> Any comments?

Which new exam - do you mean 70-301? I think the 70-300 is still the
required test for MCSD. I think 70-301 is optional for now.

Microsoft is moving in it's own direction, and not following any
"coventional ideas". The new Team System for 2005 is radical to say the
least. It should be an interesting year.

Rohit Wason

You're right Eric. It would be an interesting year to see.
I have read thru the "Team system" web pages, they are of
course very radical. Some of it is IMO, old wine in new
bottle

I was referring to 70-301. And I think I want to go with
70-300 first. Then if I still have interest in the subject
I can go for 301 too

Thanks

>Which new exam - do you mean 70-301? I think the 70-300

is still the
>required test for MCSD. I think 70-301 is optional for

now.

>Microsoft is moving in it's own direction, and not

following any
>"coventional ideas". The new Team System for 2005 is

radical to say the
>least. It should be an interesting year.

>Hate to see another war on "OOAD process" now.

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3