Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > difference between single and multiple exceptions

difference between single and multiple exceptions

ajinkyakulkarni87@gmail.com

What is the pointwise difference between single exception and multiple
exception?

Rolf Magnus

> What is the pointwise difference between single exception and multiple
> exception?

What do you mean by the terms "single exception" and "multiple exception"?

ajinkyakulkarni87@gmail.com

Actually what i wanted to know is that how can we distinguish between
single catch block and multiple catch block.

This question was asked in my university examination.The question is
strange hence I was asking for some points on it to write it in
examination

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Actually what i wanted to know is that how can we distinguish between
> single catch block and multiple catch block.

The single is one, the multiple is two or more. To distinguish, read the
code following the first. Not very difficult.

--
Salu2