Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > wxwindows gui library

wxwindows gui library

berkay

hi all,am trying to learn gui programming i have such a code
#include <wx/wxprec.h>
#ifndef WX_PRECOMP
#include <wx/wx.h>
#endif

#include "base.h"

IMPLEMENT_APP(MainApp) // A macro that tells wxWindows to create an
instance of our application
bool MainApp::OnInit()
{
MainFrame *MainWin = new MainFrame("Hello World!",
wxDefaultPosition,
wxSize(300, 200)); // Create an instance of our frame, or window
MainWin->Show(TRUE); // show the window
SetTopWindow(MainWin);// and finally, set it as the main window

return TRUE;
}

MainFrame::MainFrame(const wxString &title, const wxPoint &pos, const
wxSize &size)
: wxFrame((wxFrame *) NULL, -1, title, pos, size)
{
// normally we would initialize objects such as buttons and textboxes
here
}

i have base.h but i dont have this : wx/wxprec.h
i use vc++6.0 can anyone send me this file or help me..

red floyd

berkay wrote:
> hi all,am trying to learn gui programming i have such a code

[ redacted ]

> i have base.h but i dont have this : wx/wxprec.h
> i use vc++6.0 can anyone send me this file or help me..

1. You're OT. We don't discuss specific libraries (disclaimer: Boost
may be an exception)

2. As far as I know, wxWindows is free (beer). Google for it.

Dave Parsons

Followups set to comp.soft-sys.wxwindows

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 23:43:01 UTC, "berkay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> i have base.h but i dont have this : wx/wxprec.h
> i use vc++6.0 can anyone send me this file or help me..

base.h is not part of the wxWidgets distribution so I assume
it must be part of VC++.

As someone else said, this is off topic here, so I suggest
you try comp.soft-sys.wxwindows.

--
Cheers,
Dave

cygwin and dev-c++ and after that, wxWindows (wxWidgets) Laura Lucas C++ 0 02-24-2004 09:54 PM
wxwindows question Jason Tesser Python 8 01-18-2004 07:52 PM
how to receive a WM_COPYDATA message in wxwindows Frank Bechmann Python 0 01-02-2004 03:48 PM
wxWindows GUI editor Imobach González Sosa Ruby 1 10-15-2003 10:16 AM
email client written with python + wxWindows Shagshag Python 8 08-13-2003 07:29 AM

Advertisments