Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Microsoft Transaction Server

Microsoft Transaction Server

=?Utf-8?B?TmFjaG8=?=

Hi Everyone,

I work for a big manufacturing plant developing shop floor control
software, what I need to do is to deploy my application to many computers on
the line, I am wondering if it is possible to centralize all my dot net
assembly dlls in a MTS box, so I can reference them from my client computers,
this way in order to deploy dll updates I should only replace them in my MTS
server, is this correct?

>I am wondering if it is possible to centralize all my dot net
>assembly dlls in a MTS box

yes, though why anyone would want to run application servers under nt
there days, is hard to fathom.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Daniel Joskovski

COM+