Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Need Information regarding MCSD

Need Information regarding MCSD

Madhavi

Hai,

Im Madhavi,Working as a software eengineer.I want to
appear for MCSD.I need following information regarding
MCSD :

-> Reqquired qualification to appear for MCSD
-> Experience
-> Information about different tracks
-> Fee structure
-> authorized examination centers in INDIA
->prescribed book names and authors.

Thanking you,
Madhavi

kr_deepak123@yahoo.co.in