Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > An Extremely Easy To Answer Question

An Extremely Easy To Answer Question

DrFunkenstien

Hey, this is so simple I'm slapping myself for asking it:

Where can I find a newsgroup that deals with SQL Server,
specifically the 70-229 exam. I know that one exists,
because, as per the Microsoft website, "there is a
newsgroup for every exam" (or words to that effect).

I just don't know where to look.

Can somebody help?

Tony Meier

I don't think there is actually "a newsgroup for every exam" so I would try
microsoft.public.cert.mcdba

news:18db01c4e0c3$60b7cf80$(E-Mail Removed)...