Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Comparing 70-320

Comparing 70-320

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBCLg==?=

Hello All:

I already passed 70-315 and 70-316 with scores around 850. I've being
studying for a while for 70-320. I always use Transcender for my preparation.
Without breaking NDA, can anyone compare 70-320 with these two other tests
I already passed (especially regarding complexity, ie: more difficult, about
the same, etc.)?
I'm a bit concerned with this one because I don't have real life experience
with Com+ or Remoting. I’ve being reading a lot about these topics, but don’t
feel as comfortable as with other subjects like Web Services or ADO.Net
(particularly for Com+).

TIA,
Pete B.

Eric

Pete B. wrote:

> I already passed 70-315 and 70-316 with scores around 850. I've
> being studying for a while for 70-320. I always use Transcender for
> my preparation. Without breaking NDA, can anyone compare 70-320
> with these two other tests I already passed (especially regarding
> complexity

more difficult. I thought this was the weakest of the various
transcenders exams. It's not a bad learning tool, but it's not very
close to the real exam.

Of course, there's fewer indivual topics on the 320 (compared with
315), so it can be easier to study because you don't have to focus on a
lot of different things.

Eric

=?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV3QXVzc2ll?=

The breadth of this topic is quite large (ASP.NET/IIS, COM/COM+, Inperop, WS,
Remoting, ADO.NET, XML/DOM) and the depth required is deep. So I feel more
comfortable with a single focused topic (315 or 316) at least there is a
common thread linking the technologies together making it easier to study.
This is going to be a challenge.

"Eric" wrote:

> Pete B. wrote:
>
> > I already passed 70-315 and 70-316 with scores around 850. I've
> > being studying for a while for 70-320. I always use Transcender for
> > my preparation. Without breaking NDA, can anyone compare 70-320
> > with these two other tests I already passed (especially regarding
> > complexity

> more difficult. I thought this was the weakest of the various
> transcenders exams. It's not a bad learning tool, but it's not very
> close to the real exam.
>
> Of course, there's fewer indivual topics on the 320 (compared with
> 315), so it can be easier to study because you don't have to focus on a
> lot of different things.
>
> Eric

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBCLg==?=

Thanks Eric and Andrew!