Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Subscription Rebates

Subscription Rebates

Daveyman

Has anyone received one? Other than the offer of a MSDN Library subscription
when I passed my first MCP I've received nothing - the MSDN website states
that a rebate or discount to MSDN will be available for the first year
following passing an MCSD, and the MCP site states that I should have
received a form....has anyone else got this form?

Muhammad Amjad

In 2002, I did receive the form for discounted MSDN subscription along with
the certificate. I don't know whether this offer is still valid or not.
Muhammad Amjad

"Daveyman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone received one? Other than the offer of a MSDN Library

subscription
> when I passed my first MCP I've received nothing - the MSDN website states
> that a rebate or discount to MSDN will be available for the first year
> following passing an MCSD, and the MCP site states that I should have
> received a form....has anyone else got this form?

Daveyman

Thanks Muhammad. At least I know it did exist at one time!

"Muhammad Amjad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In 2002, I did receive the form for discounted MSDN subscription along
> with
> the certificate. I don't know whether this offer is still valid or not.
> Muhammad Amjad
>
> "Daveyman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Has anyone received one? Other than the offer of a MSDN Library

> subscription
>> when I passed my first MCP I've received nothing - the MSDN website
>> states
>> that a rebate or discount to MSDN will be available for the first year
>> following passing an MCSD, and the MCP site states that I should have
>> received a form....has anyone else got this form?

David Paden

I just passed my first MCP in November. The welcome kit
included a $50 rebate on MSDN.

Daveyman

Yeah - when I passed my first MCP exam that's what I recieved too; but it
was only on the MSDN library. I was under the impression that when I got my
welcome kit got my MCSD I'd get a bigger rebate on the whole MSDN
subscription, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

"David Paden" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:019501c4de51$2318ed90$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just passed my first MCP in November. The welcome kit
> included a $50 rebate on MSDN.

Canon rebates mentioned on Dpreview Canon lenses forum.. no rebates for 20D? ob1cnob Digital Photography 0 03-30-2006 02:48 PM
Re: Microsoft rebates The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere MCSD 3 05-02-2004 05:37 PM
Re: Microsoft rebates Ashith Raj MCSD 9 04-13-2004 06:45 PM
Re: Microsoft rebates The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere MCSD 0 04-01-2004 05:22 PM
Problems With Maxtor Rebates? Yummy Computer Support 2 08-27-2003 09:03 PM

Advertisments