Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Charles Sturt Masters of Systems Development MCSD.Net stream

Charles Sturt Masters of Systems Development MCSD.Net stream

Samia

I am considering enrolling in the Masters program at Charles Sturt
university in Australia. Is anyone familiar with this program. It is a
Distance Learning program which integrates the MCSD exams in the
Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
preparing for the MCSD exams?

Vipul Patel

I will only answer your last question as I am not familiar with Australian
education.

The best method for preparing for the MCSD exams is the get started with
..NET. Read the online documentation, do relevant programming implementing
the concepts side-by-side. Also, I would recommend using a exam study guide
(just to add to the comfort of learning) so that your preparation will be
more examm-oriented. Choose your exam electives wisely.

Regards
Vipul

"Samia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
>I am considering enrolling in the Masters program at Charles Sturt
> university in Australia. Is anyone familiar with this program. It is a
> Distance Learning program which integrates the MCSD exams in the
> Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
> equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
> preparing for the MCSD exams?

Disillusioned_01

crap and time wate
"Vipul Patel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e0Qet#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I will only answer your last question as I am not familiar with Australian
> education.
>
> The best method for preparing for the MCSD exams is the get started with
> .NET. Read the online documentation, do relevant programming implementing
> the concepts side-by-side. Also, I would recommend using a exam study

guide
> (just to add to the comfort of learning) so that your preparation will be
> more examm-oriented. Choose your exam electives wisely.
>
> Regards
> Vipul
>

> "Samia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> >I am considering enrolling in the Masters program at Charles Sturt
> > university in Australia. Is anyone familiar with this program. It is a
> > Distance Learning program which integrates the MCSD exams in the
> > Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
> > equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
> > preparing for the MCSD exams?

Gerry O'Brien [MVP]

Meaning??

--
Gerry O'Brien
Visual Basic .NET MVP

"Disillusioned_01" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> crap and time wate
> "Vipul Patel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e0Qet#(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I will only answer your last question as I am not familiar with
>> Australian
>> education.
>>
>> The best method for preparing for the MCSD exams is the get started with
>> .NET. Read the online documentation, do relevant programming implementing
>> the concepts side-by-side. Also, I would recommend using a exam study

> guide
>> (just to add to the comfort of learning) so that your preparation will be
>> more examm-oriented. Choose your exam electives wisely.
>>
>> Regards
>> Vipul
>>

>> "Samia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> >I am considering enrolling in the Masters program at Charles Sturt
>> > university in Australia. Is anyone familiar with this program. It is a
>> > Distance Learning program which integrates the MCSD exams in the
>> > Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
>> > equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
>> > preparing for the MCSD exams?

mark4asp

On 3 Dec 2004 16:17:40 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Samia)
wrote:

>I am considering enrolling in the Masters program at Charles Sturt
>university in Australia. Is anyone familiar with this program. It is a
>Distance Learning program which integrates the MCSD exams in the
>Masters accredited by the Australian Computing Society (no US
>equivalent unfortunately). Any comments? What is the best method for
>preparing for the MCSD exams?

Go to India and study there on the cheap? Very good tutors from
what I understand.

This is based on 2nd-hand information but seems better than
paying what would be the equivalent of 6000+ for the same
course in the UK.