Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > would 70-300 be upgraded with VS 2005?

would 70-300 be upgraded with VS 2005?

Adam Tibi

Dear Developers,
I have this concern, since 70-300 is not tightly related to the changes
in .NET and .NET 2, do you think that MS may create another exam when they
create the next MCSD for .NET 2 ? Any Ideas ?

Adam

Eric

Adam Tibi wrote:

> I have this concern, since 70-300 is not tightly related to the
> changes in .NET and .NET 2, do you think that MS may create another
> exam when they create the next MCSD for .NET 2 ? Any Ideas ?

It's not coupled to visual Studio, but the topics in 70-300 seem a bit
dated. They already have a 70-301 that seems to be a more modern
version of 70-300.

But I wouldn't hold off on taking it just because it'll be obsolete
someday...

Eric