Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Manual connection to wireless network

Manual connection to wireless network

MLJ

The other issue I have is with 4 x Dell Latitude d600 with Intel 2100a
network card connecting to a Belkin 54g access point
When the laptops boot they don't connect automatically to the WAP - but if
the Intel software is fired up, manually connecting works straight away.
Thie WAP is configured with 128bit WEP and hidden SSID - could this cause
the problem ?