Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > advice me and suggest me

advice me and suggest me

deepak

hi friends,
i m presently working in vb.net/asp.net/c#/ado.net mainly
since 5 months, before this i worked on delphi and esting
products, my total experience is 1.3 year. the company
wher i m working is not a s/w company . they dont have
much work for developmet , they r using there own
customzed tools for their products. now in .NET also they
only bulid intefcaes very occasionally. i m also in .NET
department.. now i have already purchaesed self-paced
traning kit books from Microsoft. and read them ..i m
highly intersed in becomoing MCSD.NET and ganing in-depth
knowledge in .net itself, im highly intersed in
programming job.but sinec i dotn get much work from
company i dint get enopugh practice from company side.
still i m able to do some common tasks in .NET. also i can
not leave company becoz my experience is not toomuch and
other companies require experince of at least 2 years+.
now i want to become MCSD.NET and for this i can work hard
up to any limit. plz sugggest me best
(books/dumps/methodlogies) for this exmas. also i read
these self paced books after going to home but i feel it
is useless unless company give me sufficient work in my
domain which they dont.they take diffrent kind of work
sometime from me which can be dome even non programmer
also ..plz help me ,i dint have my freinds in Microsoft
(they r in java etc.), only u people in MCSD.NET
newsgroups can help me .i m sure for this..bye hoping for
urs response and comments .good day