40 minutes. I used MS Press and Gunderloy's book and
I read some of the Techincal articles on ASP.NET
in MSDN.

I also used the practice questions at www.wswexams.com
Not bad for the price. My score was 812

I am excited and ready to go on for 70-306.

Best Wishes,

Kerrie C.

=?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

Hey Congrats!! Good to see people are passing and progressing towards their
MCSD - which gives me more hope. What's the pass mark for these exams and
were they all MCQ style or do you have to write any code for some Qs?

Best Wishes,
JJ

"Kerrie C." wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Yesterday, I passed 70-305. It was a little
> harder than I was expecting. There was more ADO.NET
> than I prepared for. There were 45 questions. I did
> not take the full time. I finished in about 1 hr and
> 40 minutes. I used MS Press and Gunderloy's book and
> I read some of the Techincal articles on ASP.NET
> in MSDN.
>
> I also used the practice questions at www.wswexams.com
> Not bad for the price. My score was 812
>
> I am excited and ready to go on for 70-306.
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Kerrie C.

Kerrie C.

Hi,

Thanks. I assume the pass mark is 700. I was just told
I passed. All questions were multiple choice, multiple
select. Did not write any code, read alot of code
snippets though.

Good Luck,

=?Utf-8?B?Sko=?=

Hey Kerry, Thanks for the reply. So, are you going to follow up with more
exams? Are you going on all the way? How long did you spend on preparing
for the first exam?

Take care.
JJ

"Kerrie C." wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks. I assume the pass mark is 700. I was just told
> I passed. All questions were multiple choice, multiple
> select. Did not write any code, read alot of code
> snippets though.
>
> Good Luck,

iret

Hi, JJ.