Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Which book is better for preparing the 70-300?

Which book is better for preparing the 70-300?

Tong

I have both books:
1) MCSD .NET Solution Architectures Exam Cram 2 (Exam 70-300) by Randy
Cornish, et al (Paperback)
2) MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Analyzing Requirements and Defining
Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures, Exam 70-300 by Microsoft
Corporation, Microsoft Corporation (Hardcover)

But I don't have enough time to read them both and have to concentrate
on one book, so which one is most propriate for the 70-300?
Thanks!

Wei

The first one seems better. Transcender is strongly
recommended.