Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Portable SIP C++ Library?

Portable SIP C++ Library?

sharma.vasudev@gmail.com

hi guys!

I did the following google group search before posting here
SIP group:*c++*

I know this place is for C++ language related issues, maybe i can get
answers to my question here, after having tried with google for long i
decided to post here, my appologies if i am wrong, please
guide/redirect me

I am looking for some portable Library Implementation of the SIP
protocol for the client side, the major target is win32.

lovecreatesbeauty

have a look at Vocal project at www.vovida.org