Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD .net exam Query

MCSD .net exam Query

Mahmood

hi there
I am planning to give MCSD .net in december 2004. What i
want to know is how many days gap shall i put between each
exam(one day or one per week ....).

Also if i clear all exams before 31 december when i will
get my MCSD certificate in my hand. And what will be the
completion date for MCSD? is it the date on which i clear
exams or the date on which Certificate will issued.

Also now Visual studio 2005 refresh is came in market. Is
it good idea to give existing MCSD on VS 2003 or shall i
wait for 2005.

Best Regards

Wei

It's up to you based on your familiarity to the content.

>Also if i clear all exams before 31 december when i will
>get my MCSD certificate in my hand. And what will be the
>completion date for MCSD? is it the date on which i clear
>exams or the date on which Certificate will issued.

The date you clear the exams.

>Also now Visual studio 2005 refresh is came in market. Is
>it good idea to give existing MCSD on VS 2003 or shall i
>wait for 2005.

Get the current certificate first.