Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > free online mcsd.net dumps

free online mcsd.net dumps

deepak kumar sharma

hi everybody,
can any one tell me the site/s name where i can get free
dumps on mcsd.net ................
bye
Deepak Kumar Sharma

Alistair

No we can't. You're a cheat and (to use a quote from this
group) an A*S*S*F*U*C*K*E*R.

Stop devaluing my certs, you ****!

Deepak Kumar Sharma

GO AWAY TO HELL AFTER URS DEATH AND LET ME ASK OTHER
PEPLE,, I DID NOT QUESTION TO U ,, THERE R LOTS OF PEPLE
AROUND THE WORLD WHICH WILLHELP ME..."MOTHER****ER"

Stéphanie

With this kind of language, i don't think so

!!!!

"Deepak Kumar Sharma" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news: 755a01c4cde3$3963d250$(E-Mail Removed)...
> GO AWAY TO HELL AFTER URS DEATH AND LET ME ASK OTHER
> PEPLE,, I DID NOT QUESTION TO U ,, THERE R LOTS OF PEPLE
> AROUND THE WORLD WHICH WILLHELP ME..."MOTHER****ER"

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Deepak Kumar Sharma wrote:
> GO AWAY TO HELL AFTER URS DEATH AND LET ME ASK OTHER
> PEPLE,, I DID NOT QUESTION TO U ,, THERE R LOTS OF PEPLE
> AROUND THE WORLD WHICH WILLHELP ME..."MOTHER****ER"

I'd wish you the worst in life, but since you are bent on getting cheating
material to pass certification, you'll certainly be getting the worst in
life already.

It's because of cheaters such as yourself the the certifications are
virtually worthless anyway.

>GO AWAY TO HELL AFTER URS DEATH AND LET ME ASK OTHER
>PEPLE,, I DID NOT QUESTION TO U ,, THERE R LOTS OF PEPLE
>AROUND THE WORLD WHICH WILLHELP ME..."MOTHER****ER"

cheating, cheapskate dickheads like you have made ms certs worthless.
So, you worthless piece of crap, go slit your wrists.

BTW, i'm am, however, impressed how you managed to get 'MF' pass the
ms bots.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

nice.

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:48:50 -0800, "Alistair"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>No we can't. You're a cheat and (to use a quote from this
>group) an A*S*S*F*U*C*K*E*R.
>
>Stop devaluing my certs, you ****!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>With this kind of language, i don't think so

what would you expect from someone who's too dumb to pass these exams
without cheating!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

> BTW, i'm am, however, impressed how you managed to get 'MF' pass the
> ms bots.

I'll bet he tried to post it twenty times before googling for a free
braindump on "HOW TO GET BY THE MS NANNY"

http://www.howtopostfowllanguageinmsnewsgroups.com

--
Fris "I not only use the product, I bought the company!" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Alistair

I thank you.

In a way, though, I am as bad as the dickhead to whom I am
replying. He is copying answers, I am copying your wisdom
and particularly witty turn of phrase.

Since I have used your IP without permission, please let
me know to where I should send the cheque?

Cheers!
Alistair