Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD

Dileep Johndileepjohn_mca@rediffmail.com

I am new to DotNet.I would like to acquire more knowledge
in dotnet.And i wish to get the MCSD certification.Anybody
capable to guide me to my goal add my yahoo id
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and help me incase i am in a
need of tchnical support

When you submit your e-mail address in a newsgroup, you get nothing in
return but an Inbox full of spam.

"Dileep (E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:59d401c4cb17$2d720530$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am new to DotNet.I would like to acquire more knowledge
> in dotnet.And i wish to get the MCSD certification.Anybody
> capable to guide me to my goal add my yahoo id
> (E-Mail Removed) and help me incase i am in a
> need of tchnical support

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Dileep,

Start reading at www.microsoft.com/learning. Read about the required exams
and the syllabus for each exam. Read these newsgroups (scroll back a few
weeks and read it all) to get ideas and tips, especially for the specific
exams you are planning to take. Many common questions are asked and answered
here on a daily basis. You can read them at http://groups.google.com by
putting relevant keywords in the search box.

(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

MCSD vs MCSD.net Maria MCSD 0 07-18-2003 09:26 PM
MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments