Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > VB.NET

VB.NET

Muithya

want to try vb.net which the best book in market. I've
visual basic.net how to program by Deitel in mind please
advise

UAError

"Muithya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>want to try vb.net which the best book in market. I've
>visual basic.net how to program by Deitel in mind please
>advise

I was quite impressed with Francesco Balena's "Programming
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0" so if I was looking for
something I would gravitate towards:

Programming Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Version 2003
by Francesco Balena
1440 pages;
Microsoft Press; Bk&CD-Rom edition (February 4, 2004)
ISBN: 0735620598
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/7168.asp

=?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=

Dear Muithya,

Make sure to start with a Microsoft Course (MOC). I did #2124 a long time
ago. This is a purely syntax oriented course in C#. I'm sure there's a VB.NET
variant of it.

HTH

Pieter de Bruin
Avanade Netherlands