Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > passing score?

passing score?

mark

are the microsoft exams adaptive and are all the exams
passing mark is 700?

Techie

The pass mark is 950, the exam format is adaptive with hands on questions.

"mark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:489301c4c607$9fc6e7a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> are the microsoft exams adaptive and are all the exams
> passing mark is 700?

theres a lot of f*gs here like these guy

and like you, miss anonymous.

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:17:55 -0800,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>theres a lot of f*gs here like these guy

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>The pass mark is 950, the exam format is adaptive with hands on questions.

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

you seem angry. are you angry? come on, we are all friends here. have some
babes on me:

http://shs.sps.lane.edu/2002_2003/sp...ecretaries.jpg

regards,
RY

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:0eca01c4c623$d9fd7d00
$(E-Mail Removed):

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

=?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=

Dear Mark,

Don't think about passing scores. Just make sure you're well prepared
through practice and theory.

HTH,

Pieter de Bruin
Avanade Netherlands