Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > findFirstFile, findNextFile

findFirstFile, findNextFile

Masao Kishore

I need codes to access all files in all subdirectory in one directory in
VC++ or VStudio but in console (DOS) mode. Thank you for your help in
advance.
M.K.

Victor Bazarov

Masao Kishore wrote:
> I need codes to access all files in all subdirectory in one directory in
> VC++ or VStudio but in console (DOS) mode. Thank you for your help in
> advance.

Please go to 'microsoft.public.vc.language' or to Window programming NG,
'comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32'.

findFirstFile, findNextFile do not exist in the Standard C++ language,
the only subject of 'comp.lang.c++'.

Srini

Off topic. Here we talk about C++ language only.
microsoft.public.vc.language might help you out.

Srini