Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Amit Kalani 70-320 Book

Amit Kalani 70-320 Book

Hari Krishna

Dear YOU,

I know you all have done a great job posting all the available
material available with you. But I am disheartened to check that the
people so broadminded like you have not posted Amit's Book, if you
have.

Incase, I would have had one; definitely I would share but my
financial constraints do not allow me to purchase one. Atleast if you
could share that for me and the growing .Net community, I and the
youngsters wishing to take the 70-320 exam would be glad and very much
thankful for your efforts.

Wishing again for your time to read this post and responding
appropriately...

Warm regards,
Hari Krishna

Tom Dacon

So, do I understand that you want someone to post the contents of Amit
Kalani's book online for you?

So as to avoid any necessity of Amit Kalani receiving income from the
benefit that you, and a legion of other anonymous users of the material,
might gain from it?

Do I understand you correctly?

Tom Dacon
Dacon Software Consulting

"Hari Krishna" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Dear YOU,
>
> I know you all have done a great job posting all the available
> material available with you. But I am disheartened to check that the
> people so broadminded like you have not posted Amit's Book, if you
> have.
>
> Incase, I would have had one; definitely I would share but my
> financial constraints do not allow me to purchase one. Atleast if you
> could share that for me and the growing .Net community, I and the
> youngsters wishing to take the 70-320 exam would be glad and very much
> thankful for your efforts.
>
> Wishing again for your time to read this post and responding
> appropriately...
>
> Warm regards,
> Hari Krishna
> (E-Mail Removed)

Eric

Hari Krishna wrote:

> my financial constraints do not allow me to purchase one.

Exactly how much is your career worth to you?

There are a good book in: www.mcsebraindumps.net

cheapskate.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Amit kalani book for .NET 2.0? Kappa MCSD 1 01-31-2007 04:54 PM
70-315 book by Amit Kalani mdacguy MCSD 0 03-31-2005 07:15 PM
Amit Kalani's Book?? Naren MCSD 2 01-06-2005 04:05 PM
Need Companion CD for Exam 70-316 of Amit Kalani's book. Neel MCSD 2 10-27-2004 05:19 PM
Any bangalorians wishes to sell 70-315 Book (Amit Kalani) Richard I.P MCSD 0 01-05-2004 06:34 AM

Advertisments