Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Just passed 70-305 with an 810!!

Just passed 70-305 with an 810!!

David C. Allen

Yehaw. I was so stinking nerved up but all that studying payed off. Now on
to the 70-306

Saga

Congrats!

"David C. Allen" <dallen$@avci.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yehaw. I was so stinking nerved up but all that studying payed off.
> Now on
> to the 70-306

May

Hi

would like to know how many questions are there in these
exams

70-306
70-305
70-300
70-310
70-229

Many thanks for any info u can share w me

=?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=

Dear May,

The amount of questions and/or the passing score do not matter. Microsoft
have created exams that are ok to do, even if you're not a native english
speaker. Check out http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp,
study and do not worry too much.

HTH,

Pieter de Bruin
Avanade Netherlands
MCSD.NET

"May" wrote:

> Hi
>
> would like to know how many questions are there in these
> exams
>
> 70-306
> 70-305
> 70-300
> 70-310
> 70-229
>
> Many thanks for any info u can share w me

may

Dear Pieter

I wanted to allocate sufficient time to complete the exams
and to be smart abt it. It's no pt, not to realise that u
had abt, say, 3 mins for each questions, then waste time
thinking abt the right answers. Once i knew how many
questions, i can then time myself and make sure that i
either mark the question for review after simply making a
choice, or i do hv some more time to ponder and play
guessing games

i'm applying for a grant and so had to ensure that i
passed all 5 exams within 6 mths (inclusive of courses and
exams)!!!

So if u could share some info w me, that would be really
great!

BTW: I bought selftest which had very good explanation,
but are the questions very close to what's in exams?
Everybody's talking abt testking, even my lecturer. i did
bought testking for oracle before, and found that it had
at least 5-6 errors and even sometimes at least 5-6
questions which are in exams but never in the testking
papers at all. it is very difficult to do a part-time
study, after working 8 hrs, i'm literally dumping "screen
savers" in class. plus i had to compete w time to complete
all my 5 exams for mcsd.net, in order to qualify for the
grant. Yeh, my company does not pay for it and wont even
apply the grant for me, i had to diy all by myself