Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Is this good enough?

Is this good enough?

David C. Allen

I am scoring in the 900s on all of the Transcender Tests for 70-305 Web apps
with VB.NET.

Is that good enough to take the real exam and pass?

Thanks!

Tom Dacon

Go for it.

Tom

"David C. Allen" <dallen$@avci.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am scoring in the 900s on all of the Transcender Tests for 70-305 Web
>apps
> with VB.NET.
>
> Is that good enough to take the real exam and pass?
>
> Thanks!

Jazz

More than enough

It is too much!! loooolz

TomTom

Didn't Transcender say pass or fail?

"David C. Allen" <dallen$@avci.net> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am scoring in the 900s on all of the Transcender Tests for 70-305 Web
>apps
> with VB.NET.
>
> Is that good enough to take the real exam and pass?
>
> Thanks!

Tod1d

Hi David,

That should be more than enough. My colleagues and I believe that if
you score higher than 600 you are in the running. But, you should
study to improve. 900 is excellent. Go for it!

Tod Birdsall
http://tod1d.blogspot.com