Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCAD Boot Camp Revisited

MCAD Boot Camp Revisited

Sven

Because boot camps vary so often in quality by location, instructor
and sometimes some just go bankrupt, I think it is time to get the
latest opinion from those who have attended this year or plan on
attending and have done some research (like me).

So far the two that have attracted me the most were the following. I
have listed how they differ as well:

IT Centers
http://www.it-centers.com
* Free MCSD upgrade classes within 1 year. One just pays about $1200
for ticket, lodging and meals.
* If you leave your employer that paid for the classes within 6
months, your replacement gets to take a free MCAD class as just
described above.
* 3 meals + snacks
* They say Phoenix, AZ is their best location

The Training Camp
http://www.trainingcamp.com/us/train...d_included.asp
* Has been in business much longer. Has UK/USA offices.
* Seems a little cheaper.
* 2 meals + snacks
* They say Bushkill, PA is their best location

I can't really find anyone else that comes close to these two. Is
there a 3rd that I am missing? I am willing to travel to any location.
Also, their average price has been about 4K.

I think a boot camp will be right for me because I have some
experience with .NET and I will be putting it all to practice at my
job right after the classes. Cert Magazine has a few articles about
them, but nothing too focused on MCAD/MCSD.

http://www.certmag.com/sitesearch/se...%22&ct=certmag

New Zealand Foo Camp (Baa Camp) Mauricio Freitas NZ Computing 1 02-04-2007 09:31 PM
5-Day CCIE Voice Lab Instructor Led Boot Camp :: SPECIAL PRICE! Matt Cisco 0 05-18-2005 05:29 PM
MCAD Boot Camp Revisited Sven MCAD 0 10-22-2004 06:28 PM
MCSD boot camp? Chris MCSD 5 08-28-2004 02:49 PM
CCIE Boot Camp's Town Dummy Cisco 0 08-16-2004 01:33 PM

Advertisments