Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > When MCAD will expire as certification ?

When MCAD will expire as certification ?

developingweb

When MCAD will expire as certification ?
I mean exams MODIFIED or REVISED.

Cindy Winegarden

Hi!

Microsoft announces exam retirements in June each year and the exams
actually retire a year after the announcement. Since none of the exams have
been announced as retiring then you can bet the certification will be good
for another year and a half. However, I recall seeing SQL 7 and SQL 2000
exams running concurrently and also VB5 and VB6 exams running concurrently.
I really don't think the exams will expire just because a new version of VS
comes out. The important principles of the .NET Framework are the same and
creating new exams is a lengthy and expensive process.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

"developingweb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eP6cd.43976$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When MCAD will expire as certification ?
> I mean exams MODIFIED or REVISED.

Cookies expire immediately, not when set to expire Tongass Park Neighborhood Association, Juneau Alaska ASP General 2 11-24-2009 08:24 PM
When will MCAD expire? .NET Man MCAD 4 03-20-2007 10:00 PM
MCAD Expire And 305 Study Question. mcpming@gmail.com MCAD 2 02-21-2007 02:15 PM
Is MCSD certification expire after June 2004 Elamaran MCSD 6 06-23-2004 01:52 AM
MCAD Certification - is it worth it? Ieuan MCSD 0 07-04-2003 08:26 AM

Advertisments