Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Desire to get into Microsoft

Desire to get into Microsoft

hello everyone,
i am currently working in a software firm
in India. i have a strong desire to join Microsoft in
software development. Can anyone tell me what kind of
skills i should have to get there? Also what kind of
certifications would i need to have if any?

>Can anyone tell me what kind of
>skills i should have to get there?

COBOL, Java, Smalltalk, DB2 within a Solaris environment.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

jbatty

check http://www.microsoft.com/careers/car...l/default.mspx
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0f3b01c4b1d6$fa931f40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello everyone,
> i am currently working in a software firm
> in India. i have a strong desire to join Microsoft in
> software development. Can anyone tell me what kind of
> skills i should have to get there? Also what kind of
> certifications would i need to have if any?

E Golpe

>>Can anyone tell me what kind of
>>skills i should have to get there?

> COBOL, Java, Smalltalk, DB2 within a Solaris environment.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Wow Solaris with all those G2 boxes humming in the background.
Whhaaaattteeeevvvvvaaaaa....