Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Adding White Noise (Gaussian Noise) To A Set Of 3D Points

Adding White Noise (Gaussian Noise) To A Set Of 3D Points

Adam Hartshorne

Hi All,

Could somebody please tell me how I would go about adding white noise to
a set of 3d points. I am looking to implement this in c++ so if
anybody already has a library or some code snippet as an example it
would be much appreiciated.

Adam

Victor Bazarov

Adam Hartshorne wrote:
> Could somebody please tell me how I would go about adding white noise
> to a set of 3d points. I am looking to implement this in c++ so if
> anybody already has a library or some code snippet as an example it
> would be much appreiciated.

You might want to look in the archives for "Availabe C++ Libraries FAQ".
Many libraries are listed there, you will undoubtedly find something
useful.