Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Failed Exam 70-306

Failed Exam 70-306

for 2 time i fail this time with 480 I need help i can't
seem to remember the answers and questions my mind goes blank.

help pls

I would try to learn the material rather than trying to
memorize the questions and answers. The test may be hard,
but proving yourself as a MCSD in the workplace is going
to be a complete failure if you go about it that way.

Should I learn MCSE instead?

Eric

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> for 2 time i fail this time with 480 I need help i can't
> seem to remember the answers and questions my mind goes blank.
>
> help pls

You should get some sample tests like MeasureUp or Transcenders. These
will help you learn, and will build your confidence.

You may want to build some more applications to make sure you
understand it pretty well.

Eric

Eric

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Should I learn MCSE instead?

That might be a good plan. Buy a book on one of the MCSE subjects and
see if you like that better.

Eric

Brad

> I need help i can't
> seem to remember the answers and questions

No pity here.