Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > new

Gudia

Hi everyone.
plz suggest me any good exam for begineers. i am computer
operator and well wersed with MS-Office. not having
programming exp. and how to do MCSD

thx
loving gudia

Eric

Gudia wrote:

> Hi everyone.
> plz suggest me any good exam for begineers. i am computer
> operator and well wersed with MS-Office. not having
> programming exp. and how to do MCSD
>
> thx
> loving gudia

No problem - that office experience will help a lot. That is, assuming
you've done a lot of VBA programming.

If you haven't done programming before, then these are your steps:

1. Learn general concepts of logic flow and computer programming
2. Purchase Visual Studio (or at least install the trial version)
3. Learn VB.NET or C#
4. Learn SQL Server 2000
5. Learn ASP.NET, Windows Forms, and Web Services
6. Get some books to help you study for the tests: Mike Gunderloy's
books for VB.NET, or Amit Kalani's books for C#
7. Do many of the examples in the books and study hard
8. Take the tests

Eric