Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > C Primitive Data Type Sizes

C Primitive Data Type Sizes

Kip

Greetings everyone,

Is there anyone here who could point me to a page or pdf that has a
list of the sizes of all of the C primitive data types on various
implementations such as SPARC, x86, PowerPC, etc?

Thank you.

--
Kip Warner
Vertigo

Jack Klein

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:51:24 GMT, "Kip" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in comp.lang.c++:

> Greetings everyone,
>
> Is there anyone here who could point me to a page or pdf that has a
> list of the sizes of all of the C primitive data types on various
> implementations such as SPARC, x86, PowerPC, etc?

As has already been pointed out in comp.lang.c, where you multi-posted
rather than cross-posted this, SPARC, x86, and PowerPC are processors,
or processor families. They are not implementations of C.

Again as already mentioned in comp.lang.c, if you are interested in
such details for a particular compiler on a particular processor
architecture, check the documentation for that compiler.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com