Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > For Real?

For Real?

Tim

Looking at the amount of posts which appear to be from
complete idiots, just makes me laugh. Are these people for
real or is it just some kind of windup! I known Microsoft
cert's aren't worth a dime, but surly these idiots can't
work in software development, can they???????

Hermit Dave

dont bet your money on it.... if you have money to throw away... pass it on
to me

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:210701c4aa58$19a452e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looking at the amount of posts which appear to be from
> complete idiots, just makes me laugh. Are these people for
> real or is it just some kind of windup! I known Microsoft
> cert's aren't worth a dime, but surly these idiots can't
> work in software development, can they???????

Brad

Yeah, I just started to come here for the entertainment.

"Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:210701c4aa58$19a452e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looking at the amount of posts which appear to be from
> complete idiots, just makes me laugh. Are these people for
> real or is it just some kind of windup! I known Microsoft
> cert's aren't worth a dime, but surly these idiots can't
> work in software development, can they???????

Tim

I'm new to the office and the guys here told me to take a
look at this group!! Gee, I've a job for life Man!

Tim

Getaway there's dozens of 'em!!!

If this is real, it's no wounder so many systems get hacked
these days!

Sean

Tim, I don't suppose that at any time you have ever been learning have you?
I expect you sprang from the womb with your spectacular skills of which all
must be in awe? When people are looking for advice, it's good manners to
assist them, or failing that keep your mouth shut.

Of course the glee with which you lay into these people that you consider
such idiots implies another reason for your postings. I'd say that you're
like any bully, a coward looking for easy prey. And if you're forced to
stray this far off the beaten track to find your victims, it doesn't imply
much for your skills as a developer. But then, I suppose your comments don't
imply much for you as a person anyway.

Offhand I'd say you're a snot-nosed little script kiddie freshly graduated
from college. You're inordinately proud of the fact that you've managed to
get Slackware up and running at home. You've picked a language which you've
decided is better than all other languages for all purposes (my money is on
Perl), and are beginning a long painful process in which you'll find out
that even in development, jerks are jerks. At some point you may even figure
out that you are one.

Remember, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...

"Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:210701c4aa58$19a452e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looking at the amount of posts which appear to be from
> complete idiots, just makes me laugh. Are these people for
> real or is it just some kind of windup! I known Microsoft
> cert's aren't worth a dime, but surly these idiots can't
> work in software development, can they???????

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Sean climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Tim, I don't suppose that at any time you have ever been learning have
> you? I expect you sprang from the womb with your spectacular skills of

<Lame-ass whine snipped>
>ginning a long painful
> process in which you'll find out that even in development, jerks are
> jerks. At some point you may even figure out that you are one.
>
> Remember, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a
> problem...

ROTFLMAO!!!

JaR

Tim

>When people are looking for advice, it's good manners to
>assist them, or failing that keep your mouth shut.

Well I'm very sorry. So as a way to gain acceptance with
you and the jerks like you around here, please can you help
me with some questions?

What is mcsd?
How do I get to become an mcsd?
Can you send me dumps for exams?
What exams do I need to become mcsd?
What is the difference between mcsd and mcp?
If I am mcsd am I mcp?
Can someone help me pass these simple exams?
Where do I start? I really have no idea!
Which will be the hardest exam for me?

Come on jerky, waiting for your answers.

It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's
the real amusement here!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Tim climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Come on jerky, waiting for your answers.
>
> It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's
> the real amusement here!

Oh, c'mon. Tell him what you really think.

JaR

Cindy Winegarden

I was a beginner once. I asked a question that I could have figured out on
my own, had I thought about it enough. A wonderful guy (MVP and he deserved
it) answered my question, and when I saw the answer I thought to myself
"Doh!" and resolved to do more research next time. In other words, a patient
answer to my stupid question brought about an improvement on my part.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

news:007601c4aafb$ea3fcee0$(E-Mail Removed)...