Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > How to hide the dialog when execute a dialog based application in VC?

How to hide the dialog when execute a dialog based application in VC?

yw

All,
In VC6.0, I create a dialog based applicaton, and now , I want to hide the
dialog when executing the application. How to do? Thanks

Any help are appreciated.

Victor Bazarov

yw wrote:
> In VC6.0, I create a dialog based applicaton, and now , I want to hide the
> dialog when executing the application. How to do? Thanks

Your question has nothing to do with C++ _language_ (since "dialog" is not
defined in it), and as such is off-topic here. Please post MS Windows
programming questions to comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 newsgroup.
There are also many newsgroups on 'msnews.microsoft.com' server, some are
specifically maintained for discussions like this. Find an appropriate
one and you will get the information you need.

rongh

BOOL ShowWindow( HWND hWnd, int nCmdShow),this windows api can help you
!

Phlip

rongh wrote:

> BOOL ShowWindow( HWND hWnd, int nCmdShow),this windows api can help you

If the dialog creates with the WS_VISIBLE bit, it will flicker before this
can hide it.

To yw: Use Google Groups to seek the best newsgroup for this question. This
group is not qualified to answer questions about every API in the world.

--
Phlip
http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand