Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD Exam fee

MCSD Exam fee

Zulfiqar Ali

Dear editor,

I could not find the exam fee schedule and structure of
MSCD exams.

Please tell me the scedule and structure of all the dues
need to pay from start to the acheviment of the
certification.

Zulfiqar Ali

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=

Hi Zulfiqar,

Try VUE.com and Prometric.com. These companies conduct all testings and
scheduling on behalf of MSFT. You can also find the fees there.

Hope this helps.

Bobby

"Zulfiqar Ali" wrote:

> Dear editor,
>
> I could not find the exam fee schedule and structure of
> MSCD exams.
>
> Please tell me the scedule and structure of all the dues
> need to pay from start to the acheviment of the
> certification.
>
> Zulfiqar Ali

vidyavrat

Hi

The fee in india is nearly 2500 Rs per attempt, which can
be given in any vue prometric testing center.

You can also get some discount offers, if available from
Microsoft.