Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > are there any "Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial" in python

are there any "Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial" in python

jitasi

Hi all

I want to use the matlab function "pchip" in python.
I have checked the scipy, but there is only spline Interpolating.
Are there any pchip Interpolating in python?

Thanks
Steven

Terry Reedy

"jitasi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
| Hi all
|
| I want to use the matlab function "pchip" in python.
| I have checked the scipy, but there is only spline Interpolating.
| Are there any pchip Interpolating in python?

Putting p.. c.. h.. i.. p... Python into Google gives 165 results. Have
you checked any?