Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > windows 2003 enterprise product key!!!

windows 2003 enterprise product key!!!

james

i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
solve it? help me=(

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, james climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
> just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
> solve it? help me=(

Wattsamatter Rowdy? Run out of first names?

Rowdy Yates

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns956B9BF7CF9E1plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, james climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
>> i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
>> just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
>> solve it? help me=(
>>

> Wattsamatter Rowdy? Run out of first names?

Whach-a talkin' 'bout Willis?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns956B9BF7CF9E1plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, james climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>>
>>> i have a problem activating my product key again.. can i
>>> just skip the activation process? is there anyway i can
>>> solve it? help me=(
>>>

>> Wattsamatter Rowdy? Run out of first names?

> Whach-a talkin' 'bout Willis?

You saying it's not you posting these silly trolls?

Hermit Dave

lmao...

Well i am not going to get into why cant you activate !!!!
I reckon you are using the retail version. consider using Volume Licensing
version. With that you dont need the activation thingybob.

Could i suggest a way you get away without it !!!! i could but since you
asked it in a NG.. i rather wouldn't. Google it... should help

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)