Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What are the best sites for buying accessories of digital cameras ?

What are the best sites for buying accessories of digital cameras ?

dalimoh@gmail.com

hello all

i want to know what are the best sites for buying accessories for
digital cameras like tripods, camera bags..etc

regards

dalimoh

editor@netpath.net

On Mar 3, 10:54 pm, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> i want to know what are the best sites for buying >accessories for digital cameras like tripods, camera >bags..etc

Wal-Mart's got the low-end stuff - like rechargeable batteries and
chargers for them. OfficeMax has the card readers and memory cards.
For GOOD tripods, either go to your local full-service photo store or
online and look for "Promaster" brand for great stuff at good prices.

Just D

<(E-Mail Removed)>
> OfficeMax has the card readers and memory cards.

I remember the day couple months ago when I visited our Office Max. Yes, the
choice was great, the price.. no comments. The problem is that I just left
Costco seeing the SD cards that they sell for 48. Same cards were in the
Office Max for 120. I didn't include taxes...) Any comments? After that
particular day I returned back all media cards that I bought lately back to
Costco understanding that the price is going down and it's possible to find
a better offer and ordered from the Internet saving about 25% or even more,
depending on the card. I made my purchase from transcendusa.com and got the
cards and reader. The reader was opened (!) but functional. These guys just
told me that it's brand new... Yes, I answered, with the plastic case cut
off. But ok. Couple weeks later I found a link in this NG, went to
newegg.com and found very cheap memory from the same transcendusa. Funny, I
lost my money buying directly, I'd better choose newegg.com. But anyway it's
much cheaper than the lowest price in our stores around. The latest shock
that I got a few days ago was a SD 2 GB card for about $9 on the same
newegg.com. Yes, it's slow, but sometimes it's not important or critical.

Any comments, maybe personal experience of buying stuff from newegg.com ?
Just want to be sure that my first impression is good. Never bought from
them, but I'd like to. For example I'm seeing the SDHC 8 GB card for 55.99 +
delivery. I paid more couple months ago for the same card. Where the digital
world goes to???

Just D.

dalimoh@gmail.com

On Mar 4, 1:22 am, "Just D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> > OfficeMax has the card readers and memory cards.

> I remember the day couple months ago when I visited our Office Max. Yes, the
> choice was great, the price.. no comments. The problem is that I just left
> Costco seeing the SD cards that they sell for 48. Same cards were in the
> Office Max for 120. I didn't include taxes...) Any comments? After that
> particular day I returned back all media cards that I bought lately back to
> Costco understanding that the price is going down and it's possible to find
> a better offer and ordered from the Internet saving about 25% or even more,
> depending on the card. I made my purchase from transcendusa.com and got the
> cards and reader. The reader was opened (!) but functional. These guys just
> told me that it's brand new... Yes, I answered, with the plastic case cut
> off. But ok. Couple weeks later I found a link in this NG, went to
> newegg.com and found very cheap memory from the same transcendusa. Funny, I
> lost my money buying directly, I'd better choose newegg.com. But anyway it's
> much cheaper than the lowest price in our stores around. The latest shock
> that I got a few days ago was a SD 2 GB card for about $9 on the same
> newegg.com. Yes, it's slow, but sometimes it's not important or critical.
>
> Any comments, maybe personal experience of buying stuff from newegg.com ?
> Just want to be sure that my first impression is good. Never bought from
> them, but I'd like to. For example I'm seeing the SDHC 8 GB card for 55.99 +
> delivery. I paid more couple months ago for the same card. Where the digital
> world goes to???
>
> Just D.

hmmmm, interesting
as an advice, one must check the sites reviews before buying from any
site

dalimoh