Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > complete syllabus of MCP exam

complete syllabus of MCP exam

Amit Kumar

Hello guys !!!
Can anyone mail me complete syllabus of MCP exam.
Regards
Amit

Raja

First of all, you have not specified which MCP exam
you're referring to. There are atleast 50 exams (if not
more !) that lead to MCP.

Second of all, why do you expect someone to mail you what
is already available on Microsoft site. Check out
http://tinyurl.com/5q3aw to find what you need !

- Raja.

Hermit Dave

the syllabus is all bout the life, the universe and everything...

and you can look up the dumps... the answer is 42

and btw... deep thought answered that not me

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Amit Kumar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:456301c49fbd$062f6060$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello guys !!!
> Can anyone mail me complete syllabus of MCP exam.
> Regards
> Amit

>the syllabus is all bout the life, the universe and everything...
>
>and you can look up the dumps... the answer is 42
>
>and btw... deep thought answered that not me

but the mice have other plans.........

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

I am the Vogan Captain... would you like to hear some of my poetry ?

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >the syllabus is all bout the life, the universe and everything...
>>
>>and you can look up the dumps... the answer is 42
>>
>>and btw... deep thought answered that not me

> but the mice have other plans.........
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits
On a lurgid bee.
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
And hooptiously drangle me
with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
See if I don't.

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am the Vogan Captain... would you like to hear some of my poetry ?
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Hermit Dave
> (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >the syllabus is all bout the life, the universe and everything...
>>>
>>>and you can look up the dumps... the answer is 42
>>>
>>>and btw... deep thought answered that not me

>> but the mice have other plans.........
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>I am the Vogan Captain... would you like to hear some of my poetry ?

does it go something like this?

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits
On a lurgid bee.
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
And hooptiously drangle me
with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
See if I don't.

blah,blah,blah

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

just posted it a min back... damn seems to me you have the babble fish in
your ear

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am the Vogan Captain... would you like to hear some of my poetry ?

> does it go something like this?
>
> Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
> Thy micturations are to me
> As plurdled gabbleblotchits
> On a lurgid bee.
> Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
> And hooptiously drangle me
> with crinkly bindlewurdles,
> Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
> See if I don't.
>
> blah,blah,blah
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>just posted it a min back... damn seems to me you have the babble fish in
>your ear

spooky......

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

BTW the new series is starting on BBC Radio 4 today.

Episode 1- Tuesday 21 September 2004 6.30pm, repeated Thursday 23 September
11.00pm
In which Arthur wakes up, Trillian opts out, and Marvin is stuck fast ...

more at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hitchhikers/newseries.shtml
--

Regards,