Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Can anyone suggest a good ASP.Net book ?

Can anyone suggest a good ASP.Net book ?

Leonardo

Hello everyone,

Can anyone suggest a good ASP.Net book ??

Thanks,
_______________________________
Leonardo Inojoza
Project Manager
Waterloo Hydrogeologic, Inc.
460 Phillip Street - Suite 101
Waterloo - Ontario - Canada

José Joye

It depends what your target is...

However, if you are looking for a really good book about ASP.NET in real
life situation (and not one just for the exam), I would really recommend:

--> Essential ASP.NET -Addison Wesley - Fritz Onion. There is a version for
c# and a version for VB.net

José

"Leonardo" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone,
>
> Can anyone suggest a good ASP.Net book ??
>
> Thanks,

> _______________________________
> Leonardo Inojoza
> Project Manager
> Waterloo Hydrogeologic, Inc.
> 460 Phillip Street - Suite 101
> Waterloo - Ontario - Canada

Raja

The best book, in my opinion, for Asp.net is Stephen
Walther's Unleashed book. I started using this book as a
beginner and still use it. A really very useful tome !

The Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/6ch54

- Raja.

___________________
>_______________________________
>Leonardo Inojoza
>Project Manager
>Waterloo Hydrogeologic, Inc.
>460 Phillip Street - Suite 101
>Waterloo - Ontario - Canada
>

>.

=?Utf-8?B?RXJuZXN0bw==?=

I suggest: Professional ASP.NET from Wrox, it helped me to pass the Beta
exam, and provided me with useful recomendations for the day work

Ernesto

bhar

Hi,

Try this Title: "Develop you own Web Accounting Application using
ASP.Net"
by VK publishers.

Regards
Bhar

--
bhar

Aamir

bhar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Try this Title: "Develop you own Web Accounting Application using
> ASP.Net"
> by VK publishers.
>

> Regards
> Bhar
>

> Leonardo wrote:
>> *Hello everyone,
>>
>> Can anyone suggest a good ASP.Net book ??
>>
>> Thanks,
>> __________________________________________________ __________________________
>> _______________________________
>> Leonardo Inojoza
>> Project Manager
>> Waterloo Hydrogeologic, Inc.
>> 460 Phillip Street - Suite 101
>> Waterloo - Ontario - Canada *

> --
> bhar

I have the following book to real helpful

Building Web Solutions with ASP.NET and ADO.NET
by Dino Esposito
Here is a link where you can get it a very good price.
http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0735615780