Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > how we can we pass controller isolation level

how we can we pass controller isolation level

ramakanta.rath@gmail.com

how it work without conio.h clrscr() functions

santosh

> how it work without conio.h clrscr() functions

In general avoid placing your question in the subject line.

It unclear what you want to do. Please be more detailed and specific.
clrscr() is not a standard function and hence out of the scope of this
group.