Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Government Contract- Microsoft Biztalk Consultant – 3-month-Toronto

Government Contract- Microsoft Biztalk Consultant – 3-month-Toronto

Lisa Fong

Government Contract- Microsoft Biztalk Consultant – 3-month-Toronto

Job Description: Our client is seeking to acquire the services of a BizTalk Consultant to support and enhance (as required) its BizTalk Infrastructure for the Drug Profile Viewer (DPV) and eReferral systems.

Tasks
•Health Information Access Layer (HIAL) web service
•Send and Receive BizTalk Pipelines
•BizTalk Context Manager
•HIAL services (Auditing, Virus scanning, Digital signing, Signature extraction, Authorization, Error handling)
•Support the testing tool created
•Support new project work for migration request, deploy application, assist in testing, coordinate work with the main project team

Deliverables:
DPV Support

Tasks:

•Support current Biztalk components of the DPV system
•Improvement tasks as identified by the service re-activation for DPV

Required Skills and Qualifications

Skills:
•Designed and built mid to large scale n-tier web applications including Service Oriented Architectures
•Strong knowledge and hands on experience with Microsoft Biztalk
•Enterprise Application Integration, .Net and J2EE and knowledge of / experience with defining Architecture
•Strong knowledge with common RDB's (SQL Server, Oracle...)
•Strong working knowledge of messaging solutions and awareness of enterprise messaging products (MQ Series, MSMQ... and /or other messaging middleware)
•Strong knowledge of OO Component Technology
•Knowledge of portal solutions (BEA - Plum tree, Share point, Web sphere...)
7 to 10 years of relevant experience
university degree in Computer Science or Engineering

The successful candidate will:
•design, develop, implement and support the Biztalk solutions implemented for the DPV and eReferral systems
•assist in identifying cross-project dependencies and/or overlaps to ensure minimized duplication of efforts and that conflicts do not arise
•perform integration development tasks as required
•assist the Architecture team in producing high level and detailed architecture deliverables
•proactively assist and work with dev teams in producing designs and code that will pass architecture reviews
provide technical support during project life-cycle

To apply to this excellent opportunity or if you know of a friend or
relative who match these skills, please forward resumes in a word format
to:(E-Mail Removed) Apply information: Please include the job
header in the subject of your e-mail.

If you have TEXT MESSAGING FEATURES on your MOBILE PHONE, please let us know
your mobility provider and your cell phone number so that we can text you
and not miss out on contacting you faster for these opportunities"
*****Please ensure that the client's requirements are clearly documented in
your resume or provide a separate addendum outlining your experience with
each of the client's requirement. *** In addition, please indicate your
availability date and salary expectations and present work number if
applicable.

--
"We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. Only those
candidates selected for interview will be contacted.

Profile Solutions
Specializing in Technology Career Placement
1 Dundas Street West
P.O. Box 84 Toronto, ON M5G-1Z3
E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Tel: (416) 815-8202 / Fax: (416) 515-0028 (we prefer resumes e-mailed)
*To view some of our other job requirements, please go to our website at:
www.profilesolutions.com