Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Oh yeah!

Oh yeah!

Developin Window application using C# and VS.NET
70-316, passed it today.
42 questions, took me an hour.
final score 880!

for tips, just ask...

Brad

Congrats, an hour isn't bad! It looks like all the exams are getting the
"fewer questions" treatment lately, supposedly, I guess, to expose fewer Q's
to potential brain-dumpers while still asking enough to gauge the
candidate's knowledge. And here I thought adaptive exams were the holy
grail to solve all of that.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Developin Window application using C# and VS.NET
> 70-316, passed it today.
> 42 questions, took me an hour.
> final score 880!
>
> for tips, just ask...

vbrgowdah@yahoo.com

i need to take this exam,
what i should do to prepare for this
exam.

Regards
ByreGowda

bb

Brad wrote:

> Congrats, an hour isn't bad! It looks like all the exams are getting the
> "fewer questions" treatment lately, supposedly, I guess, to expose fewer Q's
> to potential brain-dumpers while still asking enough to gauge the
> candidate's knowledge. And here I thought adaptive exams were the holy
> grail to solve all of that.
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Developin Window application using C# and VS.NET
>>70-316, passed it today.
>>42 questions, took me an hour.
>>final score 880!
>>
>>for tips, just ask...

i also had a 42 question exam 70-316 in the UK last friday (which i
didnt get quite as good a score as the guy in the thread, but it did get
me my MCAD, so im happy)

--
Think your smart?