Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Try this program

Try this program

Christopher Benson-Manica

Tak-Shing Chan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If the OP plays on a piano keyboard but produces a tic-tac
> sound instead of musical notes, then the only cure is Hanon's
> Razor! <g,d&r>

Is that the "shave and a haircut" kind? In any case, OP should really
get a Handel on posting etiquette and get Bach to us; we'll be happy
to Liszt any program flaws (or, failing that, OP's flaws).

user923005

Eric Schmidt

Newbie wrote:

> Try programming this one:
>
> Design a program to convert the tic-tac sound of your
> keyboard into the musical notes of a Piano.
>
> Please let me know the program.

#define tic_tac musical
#define sound notes
#define your a
#define keyboard Piano

#define STR(x) #x
#define CONVERT(x) STR(x)

const char *st = CONVERT(the tic_tac sound of your keyboard);

int main(void) { return 0; }