Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Need Help in .net certification

Need Help in .net certification

Hermit Dave

am a geek... dont have one....

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Patriotic Indian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0bc901c498f2$c4da3980$(E-Mail Removed)...
> GO, GET A LIFE !

Hermit Dave

nah dont have a girlfriend... white, brown or black... busy minting money
you see..

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Patriotic Indian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b8c01c498f2$99af0bf0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I don't have the time to visit the blogs created by lame
> dicks that do it to impress their girlfriends ! Or, maybe
> you do it to impress some white chick .... You @ssholes
> are so cheap and low that you will do anything to do a
> white chick !
>
> Go, HIDE IN YOUR HOLE !
>
> Patriotic Indian.

Hermit Dave

well lame maybe.. but its a good read...

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Patriotic Indian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b8c01c498f2$99af0bf0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I don't have the time to visit the blogs created by lame
> dicks that do it to impress their girlfriends ! Or, maybe
> you do it to impress some white chick .... You @ssholes
> are so cheap and low that you will do anything to do a
> white chick !
>
> Go, HIDE IN YOUR HOLE !
>
> Patriotic Indian.

but you have the time to visit the good old ms site to post your crap
here, you tool.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

lmao... oye kline... stop it... l

ok i know **** load of people visited my blog after my initial post here...
i thought i was going to get a lot of hate mail... but only a reply from one
person.

i guess some do understand the facts... plus if the picture was so rosy
(unlike what i painted).. the last goverment would have still been power...
rather than being kicked out by the indian public..

which again proves i was right... anyways.. i hate being right all the
time...

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I don't have the time to visit the blogs created by lame
> >dicks that do it to impress their girlfriends

> but you have the time to visit the good old ms site to post your crap
> here, you tool.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

lmao... oye kline... stop it... l

ok i know a few of people visited my blog after my initial post here...
i thought i was going to get a lot of hate mail... but only a reply from one
person that too on the NG...

i guess some do understand the facts... plus if the picture was so rosy
(unlike what i painted).. the last goverment would have still been power...
rather than being kicked out by the indian public..

which again proves i was right... anyways.. i hate being right all the
time...

To Indian Patriot: dont swear so much... makes you look bad.. not me..
Either way what i do to impress my girlfriend is my problem not yours..
Also you got very stupid notions on what it takes to impress girls... not
good..

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I don't have the time to visit the blogs created by lame
> >dicks that do it to impress their girlfriends

> but you have the time to visit the good old ms site to post your crap
> here, you tool.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Disillusioned_01

Stop yaking
(Just want ot be part of spit fest )
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >since you are the patriotic "sod" around here... do me a favour and start
> >answering all the morons who post here.. i will list some.. you will find
> >them day in and day out in both here and mcad NG..

> Stupidity is not tied told to any one country, culture or religion.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>(Just want ot be part of spit fest )

which one!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3